Saturday 25 February 2012

Fabergé Easter Eggs (Covent Garden pictures)


I was musing earlier on how to tag this kind of thing, and eventually I came up with ‘pretty promotional London nonsense’. Obviously London hosts a lot of promotional events (I’m looking at you, Freemason’s Hall), and sometimes they take the form of pretty arty things that don’t really serve a purpose but do brighten the place up for a bit.

Case in point: the Fabergé Big Egg Hunt. There is a prize for this – a proper Fabergé  Diamond Jubilee egg – but I can’t actually be bothered with that, so I’m just going along for the fun of it.

I’m  not going to give away the exact locations of these in case anyone’s doing it properly, but I have been searching in Zone 9 (Covent Garden) and Zone 11 (The City). There’s 209 in total and I’ve managed…not that many (although it was only today I really started trying).

Eggs in this zone: 24
Eggs found: 22, presuming I've got them all in the right zone (some of the Trafalgar Square ones were bloody confusing)


EDIT: 23! Found another one by accident in March :D










 

 

 

 

 

     

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. I love the furry one in particular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People were taking pictures of it and then stroking it...

      Delete