Saturday 25 February 2012

Introdiction

Hi there! I’m Han. I live and work in London, and I happen to think that’s pretty damn awesome.

I have a digital camera and an interest in walking, history and architecture. Combined with my need to ramble on the internet, we have the perfect ingredients for a blog.

I’d tell you what aspects of London I’m particularly interested in, but if I’m honest there’s not much point trying to narrow it down. Old buildings, new buildings, green spaces, public art, churches, office buildings, well-known landmarks and little-known curios. If I get organised with tagging my posts, you’ll see what I mean very quickly…

I’m trying to do my research on the places I’ve visited and photographed from books as opposed to just googling everything. I’m using the following books (list to be added to as I go):

Oxford Dictionary of London Place Names (A.D Mills)
Secret London An Unusual Guide (Rachel Howard and Bill Nash)
The Rough Guide to London
The London Encyclopaedia

All photos on this blog are taken by me unless otherwise stated. I reserve the right to post photos that aren't from London, although they’ll most likely be kept to a minimum!

No comments:

Post a Comment