Wednesday 30 December 2015

Open Hooooooouse 2015 #9

I thought I was done after Pennington Street, but then I looked at my list and realised I hadn't gone to One Bishops Square, which was not a million miles from where I was (NB my logic skills had flown out of the window by this point, it was a good old walk), and I am SO GLAD I went there because it was the best. 

One Bishops Square is the offices of Allen and Overy, who are a big international law firm, and it is a properly big deal. They have an in-house gym and medical centre! They have loads of artwork all over the place! I wouldn’t be surprised if they had sleep pods on site or something! 

This was a directed walk around the building and it was really interesting to get to look at another type of office (I realise this sounds sarcastic but it isn't, yes I am that sad) and then there was a roof terrace! (see previous comments about high things).

And then there was ANOTHER roof terrace! Amazing. I could not have asked for a better end to the day. 
































Next year I will potentially have my sister with me again (the only person who I can rely on to keep up with me for this weekend, sorry everyone else who expressed interest) so Open House 2016 is going to be a blast. 

Oh, and finally, I have a side blog on Tumblr where I post pictures of empty London streets, because I like pretending there’s no-one else in the city, so if you’re interested in what London would look like after the zombie apocalypse, it is here: emptylondon.tumblr.com

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment